Friends! I am so excited to share this wonderful podcast. Jessica Headey Gandolfi and Teresa Coltrin are 2 extraordinary woman and I am so grateful to have spect rime with them sharing stories, solutions and why our femme-fueled fires burn so brightly! Please listen, subscribe, comment and share on iTunes! Have a beautiful week and I look forward to helping you detangle so you can get back to living your beautiful, optimized life! With Love & Gratitude, Lisa
Episode 8: The Art of Detangling Your Life
Kick off your heels and dive into this special and moving podcast episode with Lisa Silvera, a Radically Optimistic Life Coach - a light seeker, keen listener, wing-woman and an emotional guide (click here for Lisa's Bio). Having harnessed her passion, energy and unrivaled positivity, knowledge and experience, the culmination has resulted in the creation of her life/shift coaching practice coined 'Get Detangled'. Lisa's lifelong affair with LOVE, authenticity, joy, adventure and most of all, striving for HAPPINESS & PURPOSE has landed her in the most extraordinary space.
Her greatest inspiration and 'teacher' in her life was her baby brother, Ricardo. "Ricky" was born with severe Down Syndrome and pre-teen, Lisa became one of his primary caregivers. Caring for, and being in her brother's midst fostered an acute sense of acceptance, openness, ability to listen, problem solve, multi task and most of all instilled faith in her. No matter how intense a situation or how entangled we may feel, with good communication and a real desire to be happy and fulfilled, we can all HEAL, LOVE and ultimately LIVE beautiful lives.
In this episode we discuss:
• Confrontation vs passion
• Women as ‘life hostesses’
• Being selfish - good or bad?
• People pleasing vs compromising
• Comparison and acceptance
• ‘Letting’ things happen vs ‘making’ things happen
• The joy, pain and life lessons of becoming a primary caregiver to a Down Syndrome sibling
• Dealing with the loss of a sibling
• How one little change every day, can change everything
• www.getdetangled.com (designed by www.jacksonlynch.com)
• FB: www.facebook.com/getdetanglednow
• IG: @getdetangled www.instagram.com/getdetangled
• TWITTER: @getdetanglednow www.twitter.com/getdetanglednow
• Down Syndrome Association of LA www.dsala.org
• Yoga Gives Back www.yogagivesback.org
Please subscribe and leave us an iTunes review and help us spread the word. If you know a phenomenal woman that should be a special guest on the show reach out to us at Hello@hikinginheals.com. Let us know what topics you want us to cover and any special charities that should be highlighted on the show.
Have an amazing week!!
Love and light,
Teresa & Jessica - Hiking In Heals PodCast
| firstname.lastname@example.org |
| www.hikinginheals.com | YouTube |
| Hiking In Heals Tribe | @HikingInHeals